Description and Deadlines
Match Wits with Fellow Trainees
Think you are smarter than everyone else? Now you can prove it. Participate each week in the Board Review Question of the Week. ACG experts will provide a question each week designed to test your knowledge to help you prepare for the Boards. Answer online and find out the following week if you answered correctly.
Questions will be posted beginning August 1, 2023 and end June 13, 2024 and only ACG Trainee Members are eligible to win the quarterly prizes and the grand prize.
Once again, prizes will be given out quarterly to the trainee member who answers at least 75% of the questions in each quarter and has the highest number of correct answers:
- Aug 14 - Oct 2 must answer at least 7 questions
- Oct 9 - Jan 1 must answer at least 10 questions
- Jan 8 - Apr 1 must answer at least 10 questions
- Apr 8 - Jun 13 must answer at least 8 questions
Grand Prize: 35 of 45 Questions
The quarterly prize winner will receive a free copy of ACG’s Online SelfâAssessment Test. In case there is a tie, a drawing will be held to pick the winner.
To be eligible for consideration to win the grand prize of a $1,000 Travel Award to ACG 2024 Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, trainees must participate in at least 75% of the total questions (at least 35 questions). The Trainee Member who answers the most questions correctly will be the ultimate winner. If there is a tie, ACG will have a drawing to see who wins.
Answers for Previous Questions of the Week
- Week starting 11/27/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 11/20/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 11/13/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 11/6/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 10/30/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 10/23/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 10/16/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 10/9/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 10/2/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 9/25/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 9/18/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 9/11/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 9/4/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 8/28/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 8/21/2023 (pdf)
- Week starting 8/14/2023 (pdf)